What claims is it making?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
A guide on how to win more pitches, more often – with less work
- Learn how to put together a presentation – and deliver it – so it’s unforgettable
- Learn how to laser in during your sales pitches, crush objections to win more deals
- Learn how to banish time vampires from your meetings, your diary and your life
- Learn how to network comfortably and fearlessly to get in front of people
- Learn how to write winning proposals without burning the midnight oil
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Andy Bounds Online scores 71.35/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsBy now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined in detail the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://andyboundsonline.com/, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was USD59.97.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: andyboundsonline.com you’ll also be taken through to andyboundsonline.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. However, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)